Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tell Your Own Story

If you are to achieve the dreams and visions you have for oneself, there will be many obstacles and roadblocks that come a long the way. Within that journey you will have a chance to tell your own story. If you aren't able to tell your own story it likely means you haven't tested yourself and gone through hardships in your life. It's when you emerge from that hardship that brings a deeper meaning to who you are, gives you confidence as a person and pushes you closer to your dream. I didn't realize I had a story to tell until I had to overcome major life issues to keep on pursuing my dreams.

I've learned that you can't rely solely on yourself to reach your goals. There will be people that you need and will want to help you along your journey. Those are the people that become the most important to you. For the longest time I relied to heavily on myself to overcome personal difficulties. I got to the point where my only choice was to seek help from other individuals. Once I started to seek help and wasn't afraid to reach out to others everything changed for me. It was strong will and determination to want to be better and the potential I knew I had as a person to reach out to others. Once I started to reach out everything didn't seem so bad as I had made it out to been. Things can turn around quickly for you if you share your experiences with others weather it be personal issues your having, roadblocks, or the lack of support. The more you seek help, the more others want to see you succeed. You need that will within you to accomplish great things.

Once I sought help, was supported by peers with the decisions I had made, I started to gain strong empowerment within myself. The determination I had previously to overcome difficulties even when my dreams didn't seem achievable, has now been installed within in me. Overcoming barriers brings new light and confidence to you as a person and makes your dreams so much more realistic. First you must have the dream and then you must pursue it with persistence. I'm beginning to see that persistence and determination will bring you a long way in life. The more you believe in yourself, the more others will begin to believe in you. They see how you carry yourself and the ability you have within yourself. They want you to succeed and will support you a long the way. However if you're not able to have that larger picture and dream, you will never be able to see what you are truly capable of.

I have been very lucky, things that seemed so unattainable have become more attainable with every passing month. Things will begin to fall into place based on how hard you try and how much persistence you have to reach your goal. When things start to turn for the better you begin to realize just how thankful you are and how lucky one single person can be. However luck just doesn't happen. If you work with a determined mind set, the luck will find you. So grateful to live the life i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment